Adult Price – start from
**AS LOW AS**
USD 69 per pax
- Based on 31-40 person
- NO accommodation
- Market: South Asia
DAY 01: ARRIVAL BALI – HALFDAY ULUWATU (D)
- Meeting service at Airport, and transfer to Choice hotel
- Afternoon visit to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, perched precariously by the sea, is populated by a friendly tribe of protected monkeys Tribe. This temple stands on a hundred meters of high cliff by overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Dinner will be provide at local Restaurant (upgrade-able to Indian food with cost).
- Back to Hotel Free Program
DAY 02: FULL DAY BARONG + VOLCANO TOUR (B, L, D)
(Approx. 09 hours)
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 08.30 am: A full day tour featuring visits to: BATUBULAN, to see the famous traditional performance BARONG & KERIS DANCE. Then proceed to CELUK Village , the silver & gold handicrafts centre. UBUD, the Home of Top Painters.
- Lunch (local food) will be provide at Ubud (upgrade-able to Indian food with cost).
- After Lunch visit KINTAMANI, featuring Mt. Batur (an active volcano, and lake Batur). The spectacular View & fresh atmosphere dominate it`s beauty.
- TAMPAKSIRING, the temple of TIRTA EMPUL which was built over than 1000 years ago. Holy spring can be seen around the temple. On the way back you could make photo stop at Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Dinner we will provide at local Restaurant (upgrade-able to Indian food with cost).
- Back to hotel – Free Program
DAY 03: DEPARTURE/TRANSFER TO AIRPORT (B)
- Breakfast in hotel
- Free at own leisure
- Transfer to Airport for next destination.
END OF SERVICE
- Rates are Nett per person in USD
- The rates valid until 30 June 2016 (on normal seasons only), HSS & PSS : TBA
- The rates valid for minimum 2 persons traveling together
- The rates based on Twin Sharing & on lowest category room type
- The price are subject to change with or without prior notice
- Additional Cost Indian Lunch/dinner + USD 11/person/meal (Voucher Exclude Transport)
Upgrade local food to Indian Food USD 7/person/1 x Lunch/Dinner
- Additional Kecak Dance Entrance Ticket USD 6/person (Uluwatu Tour)
Packages Rates 03 Days 2 Nights inclusive of:
- AC Transport during transfers and tours as per program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant (upgrade-able to Indian food with cost)
- 2 x dinner at local restaurant (upgrade-able to Indian food with cost)
- Entrance Fee and donation
- Entrance Ticket Barong Dance
- Cold mineral water during tours
- Luggage van for group
Bali Packages Exclude :
- Accommodation & breakfast
- Personal expenses ex. Mini bar, Telephone, Laundry etc.
- Air ticket & Airport tax, porter (International & domestic ticket)
- Tipping Driver & guide
- High seasons & peak season surcharge (TBA)
- Compulsory Gala dinner of: MOSLEM Holiday, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year (TBA)
Contact Us :
Please contact us regarding room availability. You may send your enquiry through email at email@example.com or call us at (+62) 361 8956014 during office hours.