General Terms & Conditions
- Rate is quoted in US dollars per adults base on half twin or double room and applied for private package tour.
- Rate is applicable for Asian passport holder. If your client holds other passport, please contact us for more details.
- Rates valid until 20 December 2015 (on normal seasons only), HSS & PSS : TBA
- Rates valid for minimum 2 persons traveling together, and should the numbers decrease, we reserve the right to revise the package rate. And based on Twin Sharing/Triple & on lowest category room type
- The price are subject to change with or without prior notice
- Please be aware that any changes in the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances might result in increase in pricing.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions.
- Meals are fusion on Indonesian cuisine (no pork) with daily normal buffet breakfast at hotel. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, entrance may be denied by customs authority.
- Check in time: after 14.00 – Check out time: before 12.00 at noon
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to local traffic situations, weather conditions or any un-foreseen circumstances or local authority decision. Local tour operator reserves full rights to replace all items with same values for guests.
- TRAVEL SAFETY & COMFORTABLE JOURNEY will be priority for tourists.
- NO refund can be made if any of the items included in the package are not utilized either fully or partially.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers
- 01 pax is granted free of charge (FOC on Half Twin ) in twin sharing room for every group with more than 16 passengers
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, entrance may be denied by customs authority. Bali Suci Tours & Travel reserves the right to release confirmed services if we don’t receive rooming list prior to arrival date.
- Children discount:
From 3 to 5 years old: 60% of adult’s fare (No bed) and 90% of of adult’s fare (with bed).
- Services are provided free of charge for one tour leader with every 15 paying passengers. F.O.C for the tour leader is on twin shared basic. Single room can be arranged with single surcharge. F.O.C for the tour leader with group less than 15 passengers can be arranged with special request.
- All services will be provided with qualified English. Other foreign language-speaking guide can be arranged on request with surcharge.
- Vouchers are to be issued by Bali Suci Tours for all booking arrangements. A copy of the Client’s itinerary should be enclosed with the voucher and should reach the Client on his arrival or beginning of the arrangements booked.
Bali Transport depend on Group size:
- Group size: 1- 4 Persons
Suzuki APV/Toyota Avanza/Daihatsu Xenia (7 Seats)
- Group size : 5 – 7 Persons
KIA Pregio 10 Seats + Luggage Van)
- Group size : 8 – 10 Persons
Isuzu ELF 14 Seats + Luggage Van
- Group Size : 11 – 14 Persons
Hino Dutro 18 Seats + Luggage van
- Group Size : 15 – 24 Persons
Bus 29 Seats + Luggage van
- Group Size : 25 – 31 Persons
(Bus 35 Seats + Luggage van
- Group size : 32 – 42 Persons
Bus 45 Seats + Luggage Van
CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW:
- All cancellations should be made in writing prior 1 month (30 days) to arrival date and should be acknowledged by Bali Suci Tours & travel, no cancellation fee will be charged and subject to group size.
- For FIT reservation 06 passengers or less, cancellation will be charged as follows.
7 days to 4 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total invoice charge
3 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of total invoice charge
- For GIT reservation 07 passengers or more, cancellation will be charges as follows.
21 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total invoice charges
14 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of total invoice charges
- For any no show will be charged full total invoice charge.
- Reduction in the number of passengers against requested bookings is considered and treated as cancellations.
- Postponement or changes of dates against requested bookings is considered and treated as cancellations.
- All deposit are non refundable. In the event of payment default on the deposit schedule, Bali Suci Tours & Travel reserves the right to release confirmed services.
- Bali Suci Tours & Travel reserves the right to release all services not guaranteed by deposit, unless written credit arrangements subject to approval or fax undertaking of booking have been received by Bali Suci Tours & Travel.
Both Bali Suci Tours & Travel and your side are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the above.